EVOB Lifting System
Sensor Extension and Cylinder Stroke
The potential applications of this system are numerous synchronized lifting levering, pushing, pulling and positioning using computer technology and high-pressure hydraulics has become popular in many industries around the world.
The lifting or lowering capacity of this system is unlimited. By adding more or larger hydraulic cylinders to the setup, the system allow jobs of 50,000 tons and more to be lifted with a high-level of safety and accuracy.
Computer controlled lifting and lowering system
• Personal computer based control unit with user-friendly Windows interface
• Digital control of the lifting process accurate to + – .04” [1mm] between leading and lagging lifting points
• Multiple lift point capability, from 2 to 24 points
• Data recording, graphic presentations and print-out capability
• Automatic stop at pre-set stroke or load limit
The EVOB Synchronous Lifting System enables a single operator to control an entire lifting operation from a single device, without the need for manual monitoring. The EVOB combines high-pressure hydraulics with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) controls to monitor and control each lifting point. Through an integrated Human Machine Interface (HMI), all movements are managed from a central control position that displays live operation with real-time status updates.
Setting new standards in precision and control
– Digital control of the lifting process accurate to .04” [1mm] between lifting points
– Real time, on screen monitoring provides complete lift status Safety
– Digital control programmed for “Fail-Safe” operation
– Actual load movement is measured
– Pilot-operated check valves automatically hold cylinder pressure in the event of hose failure Serviceability
– Worldwide network of Enerpac Authorized Service Centers
– Uses easy-to-service, standard Enerpac components Ease of Operation
– One person operation
– PC-based controller runs in Windows environment
– Point-and-click mouse control
– Multi-lingual data screens available
– Standard Enerpac 10,000 psi single-and double-acting cylinders
The Enerpac EVO Mini (EVOM) is a multi-functional synchronous lifting system that monitors and manages lifting, lowering, weighing, alignment and load transfer procedures of non-uniformly distributed heavy loads.