Supplier of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Jacking Systems for Jacking, Hoisting, Lifting & Moving. Tel: 866-522-5464
Enerpac - Simplex
RENTAL • SALES • SERVICE
Towerlift is an extremely heavy duty structural support system for use with strand jacks. It is specifically designed in modular form for ease of assembly, erection and worldwide transportation.
In its basic form it is assembled from only two members – legs and bracings. Bracings are connected to the legs by means of a single pin at each end. Two sets of connection points are provided on all legs so that the same members may be assembled in either three-leg triangular or four-leg square format towers.
The design philosophy is to provide a support structure which requires minimal external guying for reduced site disruption.
Because of its unrivalled versatility as a temporary support structure, Towerlift can be used in varying ways to produce the most economicallifting arrangement.
Examples of typical formats are: paired towers with crosshead beams; four-square towers with crosshead beams; towers with tied cantilever beams; independent luffed towers; portalised luffed towers.
We operate a range of jacks from 15 to 560 tons capacity each based upon lift cables of 1 to 37 strands of 18mm diameter, 7 wire, die-compacted, prestressing strand of guaranteed minimum breaking load of 38 tons per strand.
Jacks may be used singly, in pairs, or in groups to give any lifting capacity required.
We operate a large fleet of purpose built diesel- hydraulic and electro-hydraulic power packs.
All have multiple outlets of matched flow which automatically ensures synchronized operation speed of jacks connected to each of these outlets.
In addition to main hydraulics, they also deliver flow for operation of the secondary hydraulic systems which controls jack gripping mechanisms.From this fleet, we are able to select power pack and jack combinations to meet all functional requirements of synchronized lifting by multiples jacks at appropriate lifting speeds.
Monitoring and Control Systems
All power packs have direct, panel mounted, monitoring and control systems.
It would be typical that an operator might control a multi-jack lift or lower by means of two functional control levers on the power pack with the option of opening or closing hydraulic flow to all or any of the jacks at any stage by means of line valves.
Maximum pumping pressure, hence jack lifting force, can be pre-set or altered at will by pressure control valves on the panel.
All pumping pressures to each jack, and each jack’s secondary hydraulics pressure, are displayed on panel gauges.
Further electronic monitoring can display number of lift strokes completed and individual stroke positions on each jack.
Similar control and monitoring facilities can also be positioned remote from the power pack to fully computerized systems, including automatic lifting and lowering capabilities.
Comprehensive, completely automatic, remote control and monitoring is as practical reality in our system which enables benefits such as:
- Mechanically fail-safe gripping mechanisms
- Pre-set overload protection
- Automatic synchronization of lifting speeds irrespective of loads
- Ample operating speeds
- Load is held mechanically not hydraulically at any time movement is stopped
- Movement can be stopped and held indefinitely at any point in jack stroke
- Extremely precise adjustment of the lift for setting of weld gaps or the fitting of steelwork connecting bolts
- Automatic lowering without any personnel in attendance at the jacks
- Ready re-distribution of the jack loads
- Minimal re-lubrication of gripping mechanisms – lifts of 90 meters and horizontal moves of 250 meters have been completed without the need for re-lubrication
- Gripping mechanisms are fully accessible at all times
- Full efficiency in all attitudes from vertical through to horizontal
- Completely self contained and very rugged.
IMMEDIATE PICK UP AND DELIVERY!
Worldwide we will arrange for immediate delivery of strand jacks directly to your construction site and we will pick it up when you have finished using it.