Synchronous Lift Systems
Enerpac - Simplex
RENTAL • SALES • SERVICE
Sensor Extension and Cylinder Stroke
The sensor extension is different from the Cylinder stroke value. The sensor extension is hooked to the load, and it has a value even when the Cylinder is collapsed.
The potential applications of this system are numerous synchronized lifting levering, pushing, pulling and positioning using computer technology and high-pressure hydraulics has become popluar in many industries around the world.
The lifting or lowering capacity of this system is unlimited. By adding more or larger hydraulic cylinders to the setup, the system allow jobs of 50,000 tons and more to be lifted with a high-level of safety and accuracy.
Computer controlled lifting and lowering system
- Personal computer based control unit with user-friendly Windows interface
- Digital control of the lifting process accurate to + – .04” [1mm] between leading and lagging lifting points
- Multiple lift point capability, from 2 to 24 points
- Data recording, graphic presentations and print-out capability
- Automatic stop at pre-set stroke or load limit
Setting new standards in precision and control
– Digital control of the lifting process accurate to + – .04” [1mm] between lifting points
– Real time, on screen monitoring provides complete lift status
– Digital control programmed for “Fail-Safe” operation
– Actual load movement is measured
– Pilot-operated check valves automatically hold cylinder pressure in the event of hose failure
– Worldwide network of Enerpac Authorized Service Centers
– Uses easy-to-service, standard Enerpac components
- Ease of Operation
– One person operation
– PC-based controller runs in Windows environment
– Point-and-click mouse control
– Multi-lingual data screens available
– Standard Enerpac 10,000 psi single- and double-acting cylinders
IMMEDIATE PICK UP AND DELIVERY!
Worldwide we will arrange for immediate delivery of the Synchronous Lift System you require directly to your construction site and we will pick it up when you have finished using it.